Imperial Rear Disk Parking Brake

Check around with a few brake shops.  Some shops are able to reline brake
shoes and pads.  Any good brake shop will have listings of shoes, pads and
linings for the various models and years available.

When I lived in Winnipeg, I used to deal with a firm in Brooklands called
Brake Band & Supply (firm died in the late 1970's).   The fellow there was
able to get linings for my 1949 DeSoto and relined the shoes.   He also
relined the emergency brake shoe.

And at that time Canadian Brakeblok (Canadian subsidiary of American
Brakeblok) had their warehouse on Elgin Avenue.  They could cut the size
needed if they did not have the factory supplied stuff - all they needed was
the outer diameter of the shoes plus the width and length of the lining.
And they were able to bond the linings to the shoes (in case you have
forgotten, bonded linings were a Chrysler "first").   Can't remember the
Winnipeg distributor of Raybestos linings right now.

So, call around.  You might find someone with the needed linings in stock.
A little dusty perhaps.   Or at least a firm that can reline what you have.

As for parts prices - welcome to the 21st century.   European and Japanese
manufacturers have been charging those kind of prices for years.   Four
years ago the previous owner of my 1983 Imperial bought an inside door
handle from the dealer - C$100.

Bill
Vancouver, BC