Imperial Rear Disk Parking Brake

Brad;
 You live near Winnipeg do you not? I would try some of the parts jobbers
there to see if you can find anything. Some parts stores even have a large
selection of hardware like bolts, bearings, and other generic parts. Maybe
you can find some substitutes or modify this parking brake adjuster to take
some. There may even be an outfit that rebonds brake shoes that could save
you some money on that part of the project. I have never had any luck with
Canadian Tire's parts counter, they usually have some teenager behind the
counter that couldn't tell the difference between a spark plug and a piston.
If the part's not on the shelf you're in trouble in that place.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.