To: IML
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:01 AM
Subject: IML: 1952 Kustom Imperial - Thanks to Jim Byers!

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1952/motortrend.htm

The site continues to grow!  We hope to be announcing new
additions soon.  The volunteer platoon (the
Webmonsters)that tends the site is busy working on some
great additions to the site, and I look forward to seeing
them introduced to the club in the coming months.

Stay tuned!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area