Silver meets her demise...?

> millage too,,,.220 ci will move a car very well,,if

Yeah, that's still what, 3.5 litres?  I was manually
shifting it to keep the revs up...at low RPM it
shuddered something fierce.

> it has to,,go get
> your car home and pull the intake and the other

No can do, like I said, I've already got an engine
project, and I _don't_ have my own garage!  The
mechanic said he'd check for valve sealing with the
compressed air, do a compression check, etc.  Its in
his hands now.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"