An Imperial Day in Memphis

While I was in Memphis today taking my wife to the Doctor I had a fantastic ride..  Stuart who bought Kerry's 54 was gracious enough to let me see it and actually drive it.  What a car! This is the first 54 I have had the pleasure of seeing and driving.  I was amazed at how well the car drove and what great original condition the car was in.  It seems the new owner had been looking for one since his parents had one in the late 50's early 60's and his seat was the front armrest.  His father was in service abroad and they had the car overseas as well.  He said people in the villages would bow because of the Imperial crown on the car.  I almost bowed when he raised the garage door.  This is truly a fine Imperial.  My thanks to Stuart  for a great day.  I also drove my 92 today. It cruised to Memphis getting about 25 mpg.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial