71, 74 parts

A friend of mine will be parting out 2 1971 and 1 1974
Imperials very soon.  I have no idea what body
style/options/condition these cars are in, but as I
understand it they are all complete minus motors and
tranny's.  Give me a private email if you need any parts.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"