Chrysler show

I attended my Northern Mopar meeting last night and it appears my Genie will be attending the Northern Mopars show at Canada Olympic Park on Saturday.It will be her first show n shine in about a month since the servo started leaking.The servo is off and the hoses are connected(I now have no heat) and a machinist in town is trying to fabricate a new metal body for it.They are expecting over 500 cars & Ill be judging the convertibles.Unfortunately there is no separate class for Imperials as the most we ever get at shows up here is 2(must be rarer up here for some reason.
Tony  1972 Imperial LeBaron(Genie)sporting new antique plates
          1987 Chrysler LeBaron(Teenie)cause she is