Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 7:27 PM
Subject: IML: hood latch

this is going to sound dumb but is there a way to open the hood without the hood latch under the dash.When I normally pull on the latch the hood pops but when I tried it tonight...NOTHING.Is it possible that the servo not being in the car right now could cause this.Id be grateful for any suggestions.
Tony