1960 Lebaron on Ebay

In a message dated 8/22/2002 7:24:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi All,
   I seldom pass along ebay finds (Usually because I am bidding on em myself
;-) but anyway there is a 1960 Lebaron in need of total restoration but
complete.  It has lots of rare options that i can see including the Lebaron
only hubcaps and stainless inserts in the roof.
Anyway he says of it does not sell he will part it.
I think it is too rare a car to be lost although I am not really in meed
myself! ;-)

Here is the link if someone can save it;

Must be asking the wrong question, can't find it ob eBay????????????
        Denis RWC