Part numbers for Turbine style covers

Just another quick note about Mr. Hub-Caps etc:

I forgot to mention that the Eagle covers have a thin metallic colored ring surrounding the eagle.  The cover I picked up at Carlisle has a gold ring (perfect!) and only ONE of the ones he had, has a gold ring.  The other two have what looks to be silverish rings.

He tried to tell me that they were faded out.  I find that hard to believe, but I suppose it's possible.

And of course, everyone outside of New York State KNOWS that with New York State license plates you are automatically from New York City (NOT!) and are a target for rip-offs.  Happens more than you think it would.  (I used to live in New York Mills, NY, just outside of Utica.  Now, try telling people that you're not from NYC!)

The part numbers on the wheel covers are as follows:

4126631  58409  65553

Both the Chrysler and the Le Baron ones have the same numbers on the back.  The Le Baron ones say Made in Canada.  It looks like you could drill out the center cap mounting lugs and transfer them.  The cap lugs are just heat-staked or spin-welded plastic, so you could add screws if you are careful.  I may try this if I get brave.

As far as my tires (Chuck asked what kind they are), they are Goodyear S4S all seasons.  P205-15s  They were new when I bought the car in 1990.

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA