6 volt vs 12 volt

In a message dated 8/23/02 12:31:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, currellpattie@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Volt Imperial owners here (1951 through 1953, or is it '54) will not have
the problem. (The limos in '53 had 12 volts, as had been pointed out). Just
out of curiosity, does anyone out there that has a straight 8 have any
more-than-occasional starting problems, especially when hot?

as long as my battery is up the 8 in my 38 cranks very well and sometimes very long if the fuel system needs priming and doesn't have a problem.no difference when hot.charlie 38 cp