Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 7:41 PM
Subject: IML: turn signal

Tonight I took Genie(my 72 Imperial LeBaron out on the road for the first time since our little servo incident.Had to make sure we had lots of fuel for the big show tomorrow.Anyway when turning right the flasher works great but when I turn left thje turn lights come on and do not flash.I thought I probably had a bad bulb but they look okay.I did notice that when I took the front light assembly out when the back of the socket from the upper light touched the bumper it flashed as normal but as soon as I put it back in it stops.Anybody have any ideas?
Tony !972 Imperial LeBaron(Genie)