New '67 material for your reading pleasure

New '67 material for your reading pleasure

I've recently placed two new documents in the '67 section of
the club web site:

One of them is an HTML-ized version of Dick Benjamin's
hardtop refurbishment project writeup.  A while back,
Dick posted a link to the same document in Microsoft Word
format, so if you read it then, only the format is new now.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/DickBsRefurb/DickBsRefurb.html

The other is an article from a 1985 issue of Cars & Parts,
with some cool photos of a '67 convertible.  I think there's
as much text about the history of the Imperial marque as
there is about the '67 in particular.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/CarsAndParts/index.html

Tim Klein
'67 pages administrator