1960 Pillared sedan on eBay for $1000 - Skip it!

1960 Pillared sedan on eBay for $1000 - Skip it!

A person that I know went over and took pictures of this
car that is pictured in a green lawn in Canada.

It's a disaster and will never spin a tire again.  The body
is so rotted away that it may not be structurally sound.
The seller took photos that tell no story.  The interior is
gutted.  Think of the worst condition that you could find a
car in, and this one's it.

Pass.

If you buy anything metal when this car comes up as parts,
make certain to get photos from all angles.  The aluminum
script appears to be the only thing not warped or rusted on
this car.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area