dry gas and alcohol

Go to Wally Mart, pick up a bottle of "DryGas" and
read the ingredients label.  Its alcohol, either
isopropyl or methanol, I believe, depends on the
brand.  Rubbing alcohol will work too- I used to dump
a little into the lawnmower when it would sputter.
(R/A is just isopropyl alcohol)

The concept is the same- alcohol is miscible with
water, whereas gasoline is not.  The alcohol absorbs
the water, and then the alcohol (which is still
flamable) is drawn into the engine and burned.  Voila.
 No more water.  One of the most effective "fix its in
a bottle" I've seen, and dirt cheap- Last I saw you
could buy a case of 6 pints at Wally Mart for under $6.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"