Please WELCOME New Member, Lem Boyd (1961)

Please WELCOME New Member, Lem Boyd (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Lem Boyd
Email Address is: lem.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Salt Lake City Ut

Car(s) owned: 1961 beige 4 door

Self-Introduction: I am an old car nut and have rebuilt numerous cars
including; Mustangs (I have 2 now 66 Fastback & 69 Conv.),  a 67 Camero, 57
Chevy Pickup, and a few 61 Falcons.  This is my first foray into the
Imperial lineage.  The car was left to me by my Grandfather, Leo Boyd when
he died in 1984.  At that time I was in college and my father took the car.
It has been sitting ever since.  I remember how much I used to like to ride
in the car with my grandpa.  He always told me that he I would own this car
someday. I have been riding my father for the last 20 years to do something
with the car as it has been deterirating. He has finally started to put the
car in order.  He is currently get the brakes working while he gets the
engine out to rebuild it.  Upon getting it in running order he will get it
out here for me to finish (hopefully early next year).  I have an out
building to work on it and it will never be left out under my watch.  I want
to put it back in original showroom condition.  It will take time and money
of whi
ch I have time. I am in need of a hood and a truck lid.  I hope to hear from
some of you soon to get me headed in the right direction.

All the Best

Lem Boyd