Give Me A Brake

Welcome back Hugh!  I for one enjoy your stories no matter the
length.  Owning a 58 that is need of lots of work myself, I find them to be
educational and learn something from most of your Mrs. Blueberry
tales.  After reading your latest, I'm adding replacing the braking system
to my already long list of Imperial "to do's".

        Tony Wright
          58 Crown
          73 LeBaron