76 window adjustment

Hello,

How do the windows in a 76 NYB adjust?  I had to adjust the rear doors so that
they don't bash the sills anymore, but the window glass is now alignment.  Do
the windows have adjusting screws?  Or does the whole window assembly have to
be reseated?

James

P.S.  The car has now stopped smoking while it's running, it seems that at the
last oil change it was overfilled, now that it has disposed of the excess it's
not smoking.  Don't know why too much oil would cause it to smoke, but it quit
so I'm not going to complain.