Interesting Read?

While in a store today I noticed a current Imperial
related magazine article.

Classic Automobile, or Collectiable Auto/Cars, or some
current magazine (didn't get a good look at it) has a
cover picture of a late 60's Imperial and mentions- as
the top story, the "disappearing 60's Imperial" or
something along the lines. Was one of the larger, more
expensive car magazines (going by the thickness and
almost paperback book type of cover).

So anyone near a store with a large magazine section
may want to check it out before it leaves the shelves.
I would have gotten a better look at it, but I was busy.