Vent Won't Open :-(

Help
Took my 66 Imperial LaBaron cruisin and opened all my power windows for show.  Got home  closed em .  no problem.  Till this morning.  Now the power vent on the passenger side won't open.  The motor runs and  but it just won't open.
Any suggestions would be deeply apreciated.

donna
66 Imperial Labaron
michigan