: Powerbrakes....

> Both my 68's (and I am sure other model years of
> full size Imperials) CANNOT
> stop without the booster.  Even from 5 or 10 mph,
> its a real challenge to stop

One time the engine cut out on my '67 Imp while
driving around 75 mph on the highway.  With the lost
power brakes, it took me almost a half mile (going
uphill!) to stop after manuevering onto the shoulder.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"