1981 Potting Material

Thanks Bob. That answered my question. I intend to replace the EGR and it
appears thee is no way around removing the support plate assembly to get at
it.Looks like it is time to get dirty  At least the tester shows all EFI run
signals are good before I get into it, so it shouldn't be too bad afterward,
providing I put everything back the way it was!Quoting Bob Harris