Trivia / Was 52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

Trivia / Was 52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

Hi,
I have a 64 Ghia Limo that also does not have an adjustable front seat.  I am six foot and have driven this car on several trips in excess of 1000 miles.  It can get to be very uncomfortable.  The seat backrest is very upright and the only thing that helps is a pillow behind my lower back.  I also have a 54 Town Limo that has the same set up.  The seat back seems to be a little more forgiving and I do not have as much problem.  Cadillac made the divider stationary and the seat still moved.  This does not always make for a comfortable ride adjustment.  The ones that I have had the chance to drive have not been much more comfortable.  Just thought that I would share this with the readers.  My two cars are both very rare and I will suffer with the driving position gladly.  You can't have everything.
Ken
54 Town Limo, 55 Newport Coupe, 64 Ghia Limo