metal interaction question

I am going through one of my cars now, as I remove parts and restore them I am replacing bolts and nuts with stainless when I can do so. I know that aluminum and stainless react and "rust" when they are left in contact. How about pot metal? How about nuts and screws on the carb (zinc magnesium)?
Thanks,
Charles
28 PLY
31 Cm6
62 NY
63 IMP
78 NYB

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!