'81-'83 digital dash speed limit you spammed me!

'81-'83 digital dash speed limit you spammed me!

Dear Bill
I'm sure you did not intend to contact me but you did, so sorry to hear
about your job. I'm sure something will turn up so hang on to that
Imperial!!.When all else has left, dignity and your Imperial has to stay.
The economy is not as great here as "Super Blair" believes, the stock market
is in the "Sagasso Sea" nobody is buying, and with the threat of our arses
being blown to kingdom come by some fanatic wearing a towel, people are
waiting to see what happens next.

But Hey thats no reason to be depressed, go for a drive in that beautiful
car and saviour the moment value yourself, and say right world Bills Back!!!
and firing on 8!!.

                        David Munson  (over the Sagasso Sea)