67 LeBaron Sales brochure

Yes, I'm the administrator of the club's '67 pages,
and I welcome contributions!  But in this case,
the brochure in question is probably one that we
already have on our site:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/Brochure/

If someone chases it down and finds that it's one
we don't have, then by all means please either send
me some scans of it, or lend it to me long enough for
me to scan it myself.  Thanks!

Tim Klein
'67 pages administrator
Rye, New York