S. Calif. Imperial meet

Hi IML,
I have been a member of the So Cal Imperial club off and on.  It seems that the club has had many ups and downs in the past.  I have tried to find out who is in charge at this time and it is hard.  There used to be a newsletter but that has gone away.  Somewhere I paid my dues and then never received anything after that because nobody was doing the club.  Then I received a letter saying that my dues were due.  I paid for a year of nothing and did not want to pay for another year not knowing what I was going to get.  I tried to get in touch with the treasurer of the club and we played phone tag for about a month.  I finally gave up.  If anyone has any new and good info on the club I would be happy to re-join.  I don't want to join and pay for something that is not there like in the past.  Most of the dedicated people that were involved in the club have grown tired and dropped their membership and the newcomers are letting the club fall farther and farther into the dust.  I have been involved in many clubs that have let this happen and it is sad but the overworked few that care about the club give up eventually.  It is very hard to get members to participate in contributing info for the newsletter and help in planning events.  I hope that this does not happen to this club as the people and the events from the past made it a very enjoyable club to be a part of.
Ken Leighton