Please Re-Weclome a member Larry and Miriam Mullican '67

Please Re-Weclome a member Larry and Miriam Mullican '67

New Subscriber(s): Larry & Miriam Mullican
Email Address is: mullic5@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Sacramento,Ca.

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown 4door hardtop, White with blue leather

Self-Introduction: Hi, Just returning after a few days away. We have had our
Imp. about 4 years. I call it the USS IMPERIAL, my wife calls it her baby. I
am in the process of rebuilding the engine & trans. After driving the car
for about 50k miles, it developed a small knocking noise. When I got it
apart, I was very supprised to find a broken crankshaft. How common is this?
I expect to have access to a 67 Crown parts car soon. any interest? I need a
blue tinted windshield for a 67 crown hardtop.