Please Re-Weclome a member Larry and Miriam Mullican '67

Please Re-Weclome a member Larry and Miriam Mullican '67

Quoting Leslie <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Larry, it looks like 67's have a bad history of braking shafts in general,
whether its crankSHAFTS of camSHAFTS!  No, I do not think this is common.  How
was your harmonic balancer?

If you like driving your car hard, make sure you get an early type forged steel
crank.  If you get a later iron crank, you may have trouble mating it to your
transmission.  I am sure you know all that...
D^2

When I got it