Please Welcome a New Member Tim Boehm '90

Please Welcome a New Member Tim Boehm '90

Tim & Thess

Welcome to the land of Imperials.  This is the place where we come to in
seach of knowledge and parts,  and after a few hundred emails a week, we
become experts so that we may help others.  In our house we don't have cars
with digi dashs or small engines.  But....there are those who do that will
help ya out if you state what it is that ya need for your ride.

                                                Rodger & Gabby
                                                Colo Spgs
47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron