Please Welcome a New Member Tim Boehm '90

Please Welcome a New Member Tim Boehm '90

Roger and Gabby, thank you for the welcome, cold up here in Kodiak but a lovely area!  I need parts and tech help for my 1990 Imperial and hope the membership can solve a few problems for us.

 Hello folks, I just signed on the mailing list and need some help! I
purchased a 1990 Imperial in Kodiak, Alaska and need a few parts! Do
you know where I can get the drink arm rest release latch (black) for
the in arm drinks tray? (Passenger side?)

I also need the silver piece that goes on the driver's side in the
middle of the back (rear) tail light. It wraps around the side of the car
a bit. It appears this may be a separate piece that can be spanned on
the back light section??

Also the antennae will not retrak totally,  The last small section sticksretrakout six inches.  Are there any adjustments?

It is really a nice car and I wish to slowly restore it completely.
hard to find parts her in Alaska. Any and all help will be most
appreciated!

Also what sort of rear shocks do I need? These need to be replaced as
well.

Best Regards, Tim/Thess Boehm Kodiak

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines