1990 Imperial Car Parts

Hello, I am seeking the latch (black) that opens the
drinks tray in the passenger side arm arm rest for a
1990 Imperial.   The tray is fine just the latch is
missing.  How is it replaced as well?

I also need the silver strip for the driver's rear
taillight
that goes in the middle of the red light housing.  It
appears to snap on the red light housing?    It wraps
around the side of the car a bit.

I also need rear shocks, can you tell me what I need?
Also the power antenna needs replacement?

I bought the car in Kodiak, it is in great condition
but I need help with parts.  Can you folks help me!

I look forward to the chats about Imperials via the
Net and your knowledgeable group!

Thanks, Tim Boehm