S. Calif. Imperial meet

Hello Roy,
I started this string by mentioning it would be nice for someone in the SoCal
club to put a posting on this list a few weeks in advance, so those of us who
live here and are not members, and have no idea how to become members, could
attend one of these events and possibly get involved in it. Thanks to your
posting I now know of two more events coming up in October, but still have no
idea of times or where these places are. Thanks in advance for your help!
Bill '59 Crown