HELP chrome plating pot metal

Max, where are you in Tennessee?  I recently went to
A1 Plating near Florence Alabama and had a great
conversation with them about plating in general and my
needs in particular.  I am going to need a BUNCH of
pot metal done on my 50 Crown and when I went there I
saw a large side spear similar to what I have, about
4' long and 2 1/2" wide tapering off to 1".  It was
badly pitted and when I asked how much it is going to
cost they said about $250.00.  I've seen their work
and Jeff Carrothers just had most his 64 rechromed
there.  It looks great!

It's still not too late to make it down to Anniston
this weekend.

Kerry