'59 Power Steering Hose

Hi Rex,
I had this hose rebuilt, and I believe it cost me around $100.00 for the rebuild, and to have it reinstalled. It is a special hose in that it has to fit the couplings exactly. Mine was off for about two weeks, and believe me, trying to steer a 1959 Imperial without power steering is a real work out. I even canceled my membership to the gym!
Bill '59 Crown