Speaking of seatbelts

Summit Racing has some pretty good & yet cheap 5 and
6-point belt kits... but I doubt that's what you're
going for.

I've installed selt belt kits in a '70 C-10 chevy
(<-yeah, not an Imperial, but also not mine!) which
lacked them via kits from JCW (if I remeber right).
Worked out great. Worth a try at least. Not much money
either (especially in contrast to the medical cost of
being elejected @ highway speeds!).