Re[1] IML: SO/FO (was 1961 Shriner Imperial ?)

Re[1] IML: SO/FO (was 1961 Shriner Imperial ?)

Hello,

When I wrote to the DaimlerChrysler Corporate Historical
Collection, they told me the following :
FO/SO = Factory Order / Scheduled Order ... Mine is the
0127th scheduled to be built.

Hpoe this helps,

Frédéric

number below
> because they are "special order". And foreign cars (built
for export i.e
> with kmh speedo) have also a number. On 57/58
the "schedule date" was
> found below SCH.
> The item number (ITEM or ITM) is a great mystery !
>
> --
>
> Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF
et C-I-F

http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

> - SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar

will be
> shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments)
for the
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)