Bucket Seats and Console in a 61 Imperial

Bucket Seats and Console in a 61 Imperial

Hi IMLer's;

Talking about buckets and consoles in Imperials. Back when I
was a teenager in the early 70's, I had a neighbor who owned
a black 1961 Chrysler Imperial Southhampton 4 door. He actually had
this car specially built and went to the plant in Detroit and
walked down the assembly line as his car was being put together
and drove it home. He special ordered the 300 engine with the dual
cross ram manifolds and he had the 300 buckets and 300 center
console installed into his car when it was built. The car
was in immaculate condition and had a black exterior with a
silver metal-flake interior. He had every option on this car
including an under the dash record player. I tell you, I'd
give anything to find his car and have it now. He lived on
my street until my late teens, when I left home and went into
the Air Force. He later left the area and I'm not sure where
he is now. I've asked my mother and she believes he moved out
of Florida.

                         Sincerely,

                   John & Shirley Nimmo

          (Miss Anne - 1961 Crown Imperial 4 door)

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf