Re:Please wind down the alternator discussions

Re:Please wind down the alternator discussions

Hi Folks,
 PLEASE drop the alternator discussions.  I believe at
this point that EVERYONE on the list knows you can put
a chevy alternator on an Imperial.   Enough said.

I feel strongly that everything that can be said on
the topic has been said and it needs to end as it is
upsetting folks on both sides of the issue.

Thanks for your understanding and your help in
"keeping the peace!"
Happy New year folks!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator