bracket replacement

Doug,

Which generator bracket is missing, by the way?  The cradle underneath or
the bar that holds it in place.  The bar would be very easy to reproduce.  I
saw a post from someone who said to try generator rebuilders and I think
that was a fantastic idea.  The bar is one piece of steel with two angles
and two holes, one elongated for adjustments.  While you have the generator
at the rebuilder get it overhauled.  To get mine done was not expensive at
all.  I was not experiencing any problems but decided to get it done for the
piece of mind it has given me, not to mention trouble free service.

If its the cradle underneath the generator, you may or not be in a world of
hurt.  A Hemi rebuilder like Hot Head Hemis just might have one.  Or know
who to refer you to.

http://www.hothemiheads.com/hotheads1.html

These folks also go by the name of Power Play.  Some of the nicest folks in
the business, I might add.

Hugh