bracket replacement

Thank you once again Hugh. I am missing the entire piece which bolts to the
intake manifold. I have Power Play's catalog. The piece that they list is the
piece that I mentioned before to mount a non-stock alternator. I take it from
your post that you believe that they might have a stash of original 392 parts
that they don't list in their catalog. I will contact them. I vaguely
remember what the piece looked like. I really appreciate your concern Hugh as
well as other members who gave me possible solutions to my predicament. Thank
you all.

     Doug
     58 Crown coupe