1967 Imperial Brake Upgrade, Can I use early 70s chrysler brakes?

1967 Imperial Brake Upgrade, Can I use early 70s chrysler brakes?

I'm not sure about the exact specs of an Imperial front end and how
identical it is to the C-bodies.  If it's similar to the fuselage ones, you
could pretty much use any disc brake setup from 69-73 as there's not much
difference.  However, the best setup would be to go with the 73 C-body
spindles/discs as the rotors are the same as the one's for pickups and are
around 60 bucks a piece here in Houston.  The 71-72 rotors are different,
and run about 110 at my local O'Reilly Auto Parts store.  I just ordered a
73 disc brake setup for my 69 Fury for this reason.

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop