1990 AIR SUSPENSION

I haven't needed to make the swap (since I'm starting
with a Dynasty and making an Imperial... as opposed to
vise versa...).But I hear you need to change the whole
strut assembly, coils, et.

One quick solution- get to a yard and take the whole
suspension, struts, coils, etc. and go from there.

The 3.3 group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mopar33lv6/) has in its
files or photos section, a '93 FSM scan on the front
suspension on AC/Y bodies. They look close enough that
it should be pretty simple.

Let me know what you find out in terms of price, but
also if they are listed under "Imperial", or if you
have to check around and play with different models
until you get a match.