IML - DIGEST POSTING

If the '92 Mopar van wheels work, you can also get
away with any other FWD mopar's wheels with the 5-bolt
pattern- as all of the FWD true Mopars (aka 80's-early
90's) use the same bolt pattern, reguardless if they
are 13", 14", or 15". I also know some of the 15"
option packages included alloy rims....
--- Tristan Moore <v-2tmoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>