Please Re- Welcome Mike and Dianne Frame (1981)

Please Re- Welcome Mike and Dianne Frame (1981)

New Subscriber(s): Mike and Diane Frame
Email Address is: trackermike3@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southwest Oklahoma

Car(s) owned: 1981 restored
black with honey beige interior.

Self-Introduction: I am a retired military man. Just recently got my 81
imperial restored to original condition. Was on the IML about a year or so
ago. Glad to be back where the Imperial is King.