Please Welcome a New Member Ted Shaughnessy

Please Welcome a New Member Ted Shaughnessy

New Subscriber(s): Ted Shaughnessy
Email Address is: sylted@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Ontario,Canada

Car(s) owned: None, yet'

Self-Introduction: Like so many, my introduction to Imperials began with the
Green Hornet's Black Beauty. I grew up with a 1977 New Yorker Brougham,
brown on brown leather, vinyltop, aluminum rims, 440 Leanburn engine.
My own toy is a 1971 Cutlass convertible, but I yearn to one day aquire a
'64-66 Imperial, as these are the years forever etched in my memories.
My daily driver is a pearl red Cadillac STS, but classic Caddies don't exude
the same elegance as Imperials, for me, anyway.