Please Welcome a new member Joel Tufford (1966)

Please Welcome a new member Joel Tufford (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Joel_Tufford
Email Address is: tuf4d@xxxxxxx
Member Location: No. Cal.

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown Coupe, deep plum with matching leather interior,
57K miles

Self-Introduction: My aunt and uncle bought a new Crown Coupe in 1966 and as
a teenager I fell in love with it.  It was robin egg blue with matching
leather interior.  I tried tracking it down but only got as far as Montana.
Their DMV couldn't tell me if it was in the state without a vin number.  By
the way, can anyone tell me what the individual numbers mean, or where I can
get that info?  Thanks.