Re:Re: IML: 1195 cornering bulbs and more

Re:Re: IML: 1195 cornering bulbs and more

Living where I do in Washington, I travel alot of little 2 lane back roads
lined with trees right up to the edge. It sure is nice having those nice bright
cornering lights at night. The ditches are narrow and deep. And yes, it is like
having headlights pointing to the side. I would think you would lose alot of
that with the dimmer bulb, although I suppose you would still have the "look",
which is cool, and dimmer would be better than nothing.

Dave
67 Haze green sedan
Covington, Wa