Re:200 mph 67 Imperial!

Ok Folks,
  I have to agree with Carmine that this 200 MPH
Imperial thread needs to end.  It is getting pretty
far removed from 99.9% of us and really is more along
the lines of a hot-rod discussion and rather unrelated
to Imperial restoration.  If you feel what you have to
say on the topic is of great importance to most of the
 500+ imperial owners worldwide, that is OK but
otherwise please wind it down.
Thanks all!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator