Mailing List System Update

As you are no doubt aware, the IML and the OIC site have been down since
sometime early yesterday.  There was apparently an equipment failure that
casused this general outage.  The systems seem to be back online now.  There is
no need to send test messages to the list to see if it is up.  You will get
mail when the system gets around to sending it to you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.   We now return you to your
regularly scheduled Imperialistic banter.